For 50 years, HiPP has been putting its care and experience into the production of the best dairy foods. As a pioneer in organic production and insisting on the highest quality standards HiPP has been using the best organic ingredients for decades.
Thus, HiPP is making an important contribution to a healthy future of your baby.
The product portfolio of HiPP provides your baby with everything it needs for healthy growth until the introduction of complementary food.
For over 20 years, Bebivita has been offering brand quality with the greatest possible security. This is ensured by extensive raw material controls and constant quality checks. For each Bebivita product, only agricultural raw materials from strictly controlled cultivation are selected. There are good reasons why Bebivita is the best-selling milk powder brand in Germany. Bebivita is part of HiPP Group.
1. Freshly boil the required amount of drinking water according to the table. Let cool down to 40 - 50 °C / 104-122 °F.
2. Pour the boiled, cooled water into a clean, sterilised bottle.
3. Measure the powder (amount according to the dosage chart) with the measuring spoon. Loosely fill the measuring spoon and wipe off any excess with the back of a knife.
4. Add powder to the bottle and close tightly.
5. Shake vigorously.
6. If your baby can already drink from a cup, please pour the prepared formula into a cup now
7. Let cool down to drinking temperature approx. 37 °C / 98.6 °F.
8. Be sure to check the temperature of the formula before you feed your baby!
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems. Feed immediately after prepartion. Do not reuse the remains of prepared formula.
This product is nutritionally complete baby formula which has no side effects that harm baby and is suitable for 0 to 6 months baby. Read the product information before introducing formula to the baby and please consult health care professional. Make sure your baby eats a balanced dietary supplements for a healthy life.
Like breast milk, all baby formulas contains carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or prolonged teeth contact with carbohydrate-containing liquids can lead to tooth decay and thus to health problems. Do not let your child suck the bottle permanently and change to cup-feeding as soon as possible.
Expiration date is indicated on each box/label. Close the opened bag well, dry and at room temperature. Consume open within 3 weeks.
Your order will be delivered within 1-2 business days. We exclusively use reputable express delivery companies out of our extensive partner network to fulfill your order. Shipping costs are always included in the price, so you will be shown the final price at checkout. As soon as your order leaves the warehouse, you will receive an email including a tracking number.
Bebivita - Stage 3
- Unit price
- $6.00/per 100g
The Bebivita 3 Follow-on Milk is the ideal formula milk for babies older than ten months. It is not suitable as a substitute for breast milk in the first months of life (as the sole food or for supplementary feeding). It is smooth and creamy and keeps your baby feeling full and satisfied. Ideally, your baby should be drinking follow-on milk from a cup. Depending on the individual development of each baby, Bebivita 3 Follow-on Milk can sometimes be fed before the 10th month, but only after consulting a paediatrician first.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts:
Click here to see the nutrition facts in detail.
Dosage: Once they start eating solids, babies usually need 5 meals a day. Bottle meals are gradually replaced by solid meals eaten with a spoon - the pace varies from baby to baby. The amount of formula your baby drinks can vary from meal to meal and from day to day. Please orient yourself to your baby's needs. The table here includes the correct ratio of water and powder. Please use the measuring spoon included in the package to measure out the powder (1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.4 g Bebivita 3).
|Freshly boiled water (ml)||Bebivita 3 powder (measuring spoon)||Ready-to-drink formula (ml)|
- Freshly boil the required amount of drinking water according to the table. Let cool down to 40 - 50°C.
- Pour the boiled, cooled water into a clean, sterilised bottle.
- Measure the required amount of powder as shown in the table with the measuring spoon. Loosely fill the measuring spoon and wipe off any excess with the back of a knife.
- Add powder to the bottle and close tightly.
- Shake vigorously.
- If your baby can already drink from a cup, please pour the prepared formula into a cup now.
- Let cool down to approx. 37 °C (drinking temperature).
- Be sure to check the temperature of the formula before you feed your baby!
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.